What we collect
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or that is tracked through the use of internet cookies. This information may include:
- Name, company, and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We and sometimes our service providers may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, such as:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information together with Digital Identifiers to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and policies, including our Data Security Policy, to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at:
Lautman Maska Neill & Company
1730 Rhode Island Ave NW, Suite 301
Washington, DC 20036
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.