Join Our Team
Ours is a close-knit team of enthusiastic direct marketing fundraising professionals working to help like-minded organizations achieve success. If you share our uncommon view, and want to put your passion for non-profits to work making the world a better place, we invite you to join our team.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Account Executive, you will help lead the strategy and creative for our nonprofit clients’ fundraising campaigns. Working as part of a multi-channel team, you will generate and implement innovative fundraising campaigns for our nonprofit clients. You will become intimately familiar with your clients’ mission - and they will come to rely on your fundraising expertise – as you work together to build and grow a strong and committed donor file.
- Create direct response campaign strategies.
- Serve as the project manager for our work with the client,
- overseeing the schedule and all deliverables.
- Manage all data selection and segmentation for all
- Manage all results collection.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client, taking a lead in
- client calls, spearheading meetings, and pitching in when
- needed to meet client needs.
About Your Skills:
To succeed in this position, you should have at least 4 years’ experience working in direct response fundraising (agency experience a plus), demonstrated expertise in managing fully integrated, multi-channel, direct response fundraising programs and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented team-player, able to prioritize multiple projects.
To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remote employees will be considered.
Part Time Payroll and Benefits Specialist
We are seeking a Payroll and Benefit Specialist, who will take the lead on managing the administration of payroll, benefits and HRIS processing. Working as part of a dynamic Finance Team, you will prepare the semi-monthly payroll and work closely with outside vendors and third-party partners to ensure payroll and benefits are processed on time and accurately. This position is an in-office role of approximately 25 hours each week.
- Process payroll in ADP for hourly, salaried, and temporary employees; including reviewing and managing hours from time and attendance system, entering tax and direct deposit information, administering regulatory requirements, e.g., tax levies, severance, and other adjustments to pay as necessary.
- Upload and reconcile 401K contributions into company plan portal
- Work closely with outside vendors and third-party partners to ensure benefits, payroll benefit deductions and taxes are accurate.
- Ensure all state and regional filing requirements regarding employee pay and benefits, including Worker’s Compensation, are met and the firm remains compliant in all states.
- Facilitate Worker’s Compensation annual audit.
- Work closely with HR to maintain accuracy of all employee data regarding pay, benefits, taxes and other administrative functions.
- Perform semi-monthly audit of all payroll transactions to ensure proper maintenance and integrity of all systems used by LMN&C to effectively manage payroll.
- Work closely with Senior Accountant of Operations to prepare payroll and 401K journal entries.
- Provide semi-monthly reporting to Senior Director of Finance.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Management and Leadership teams.
About Your Skills:
- To succeed in this position, candidates will have 3 or more years’ experience working in payroll and benefit administration with stellar interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- You should be extremely detail-oriented, work well as part of a team, be able to prioritize multiple projects, and be able to work well with internal and external partners.
- We are looking for an energetic and committed individual who is committed to timely, accurate and thorough data.
- It is strongly preferred that the candidate have solid experience with ADP and a basic understanding of QuickBooks.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus Points: Advanced Excel skills are a plus! Please let us know your background when you apply.
To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com.
Remote employees will be considered.
ABOUT THE AMPERSAND
Over the years, Lautman Maska Neill & Company has assembled an exceptionally talented staff of account executives, data analysts, designers and production managers as well as a network of writers, listbrokers, analysts, production agencies, telemarketers and consultants.
Each one brings to Lautman Maska Neill & Company a particular expertise that enhances direct marketing, including special gift clubs, donor recognition, programs, product and premium development, telemarketing, donor research, major gift fundraising, strategic and long-range planning, and planned giving.
Thus, the ampersand is in recognition of the many talented people who make up the “Company.”