Lautman Honored with Nine MAXI Awards
We were honored with nine awards for fundraising excellence by the DMAW at their 40th annual MAXI awards event on Wednesday, July 11th. The event was kicked-off by Marie Kosanovich, acting President of DMAW who also handed out all of the newly designed awards for the event.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company’s clients were honored with MAXI awards in the categories of direct mail, digital, and multi-channel fundraising. We are thrilled to share these honors with:
- Human Rights Campaign for the “Pride Monthly Donor” Multi-Channel Campaign and the “Membership” Direct Mail Renewal Campaign
- Heifer International for the “Fill the Hive” Direct Mail Appeal Campaign
- Parkinson’s Foundation for the “Giving Tuesday” Digital Media Campaign and the “Member Card” Direct Mail Acquisition Campaign
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine for the “Be Their Voice” Digital Media Campaign and the “Life in a Cage” Direct Mail Appeal Campaign
- The Actors Fund for the “Serving Our Seniors” Multi-Channel Appeal Campaign
- United Spinal Association for the “Just a Reminder” Direct Mail Appeal Campaign
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Learn more about these successful fundraising campaigns and view the award-winning packages here.