Lautman Recognized with Seven MAXI Awards
The DMAW MAXI Awards ceremony was held on Wednesday Night, kicking off the annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference here in Washington, DC. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards were presented, recognizing agencies and nonprofits for fundraising excellence.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company was honored with seven MAXI awards in the categories of direct mail, digital, and multi-channel fundraising. We are thrilled to share these honors with our clients:
- GMHC for the “Friends for Life ‘Felix'” Direct Mail Appeal
- Marine Corps Heritage Foundation for the “Semper Fidelis” Direct Mail Renewal and the “Challenge Coin” Multi-Channel Appeal
- Save the Chimps for the “Calendar” Direct Mail Acquisition
- Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington for the “Capital Campaign Upgrade” Direct Mail Appeal
- Human Rights Campaign for the “Emergency Sustainer” Digital Campaign
- Hadassah for the “Mini Proposal Upgrade” Direct Mail Appeal
Congratulations to all the winners!
Learn more about these successful fundraising campaigns and view the award-winning packages here.