Lautman Recognized with Eight MAXI Awards
The DMAW MAXI Awards ceremony was held on Wednesday, August 2nd, kicking off the annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference here in Washington, DC. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards were presented, recognizing agencies and nonprofits for fundraising excellence.
Seven of Lautman Maska Neill & Company’s clients were honored with MAXI awards in the categories of direct mail, digital, and multi-channel fundraising. We are thrilled to share these honors with:
- Human Rights Campaign for the “November Member Card” Multi-Channel Renewal and the “Still Here. Still Fighting.” Multi-Channel Special Appeal
- New Israel Fund for the “Statement of Giving” Direct Mail Special Appeal
- PAWS Chicago for the “Holiday Name and Address Labels” Direct Mail Special Appeal
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine for the “Early Member Card” Digital Media Renewal Campaign and the “Research Without Cruelty” Multi-Channel Special Appeal
- The Actors Fund for the “Invite and Upgrade” Direct Mail Special Appeal
- Senior Services of Snohomish County for the “Funding Shortfall” Direct Mail Renewal
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Learn more about these successful fundraising campaigns and view the award-winning packages here.